JetBlue

It was only a matter of time....I would imagine the other employee groups will follow the pilots lead..

Don't agree unions are a matter of time if the management treats its employees fairly. Our company, a global fortune 500, where I worked for 28 years never had a union and they were always knocking.

Take a look at Southwest..they have always been an employee first airline and were one big happy family until the employees got tired of seeing management reap all the rewards of their hard work and success..Now virtually all work groups are unionized and they are at or above most all airlines wage scales and everyone is still happy..good management and organized labor can coexist and they have proved it..the. Jet Blue employees are just following suit after years of success and pay near the bottom of the industry. now they want to be rewarded for there loyalty and hard work..Im not saying all unions are good things but the airline industry is a different beast..after 41 years in the industry I've seen the good and the bad from both sides..I am very happily retired now and glad Im got out with my pension and don't have to deal with the mess any longer