Sea Memory Shop

NJtoFLA

SBH Member
Does anyone know if "Sea Memory" shop is still open in Gustavia?? I forgot to visit last June, and hoping it's still there this trip..

We had a bad experience at Sea Memory. Our friends purchased a sterling silver bracelet with sting ray leather on it. The sting ray we guess was not good quality as it somewhat fell apart. We all went back to the shop to see if they could repair it or replace it. They had others in stock. They refused to help her- no offer to repair, replace or a refund. They said they were sorry this had occurred. Needless to say, neither they nor us have returned to the store.

interesting...i was just there in january. we've made a habit of stopping by when we are on island, and our experiences have always been positive. incredibly friendly, lovely owners. i've collected a few of their sting ray pieces over the years (cufflinks, cuffs, cell phone cases, ipad case, etc) and the quality has remained high with little wear.

We had a bad experience at Sea Memory. Our friends purchased a sterling silver bracelet with sting ray leather on it. The sting ray we guess was not good quality as it somewhat fell apart. We all went back to the shop to see if they could repair it or replace it. They had others in stock. They refused to help her- no offer to repair, replace or a refund. They said they were sorry this had occurred. Needless to say, neither they nor us have returned to the store.