Any place to watch the Kentucky Derby?

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
I figure this is a long shot (no pun intended) but is there any place on the island to watch the Kentucky Derby? Normally this isn't my thing but seeing there is a horse named Wicked Strong in the race, I'd like to watch. It would even better if he won. Beantown would go nuts.

No Derby party could possibly be complete without forum friends, Toni and Gary, Kentucky residents the latter of whom being an accomplished bookie and part time attorney. They helped make a horse race party super special in Vitet one evening several years ago.:) Our paths, unfortunately, have not crossed recently.:(

You can bet that the new grandparents are enjoying the little filly that came into their lives a few weeks ago.

California Chrome is going to blow the field away.......make book on that

now you don't have to watch it.....

I know Manu shows the Superbowl at Santa Fe. If you call him, maybe he would put it on. It is just a matter of a restaurant having satellite TV, and a number of these places, including the Hotels have them. If enough people call and say they want to have an early dinner and drink, I think you would find a lot of receptivity.

Manu rents those Flat screens for a 5 dinner hour show. The derby isn't even close and isn't dinner time either.