Les voiles-suggestions

SLM

SBH Insider
I'm hoping to catch an hour or so of sailboat viewing tomorrow with my family. My villa view won't work so can someone suggest a good public place where we might be able to watch some. Also I'm not sure of the start or finish lines so I don't really know where and when the boats will be passing by.

I do know they start at 11 and go to 330 tomorrow, Tuesday.

thanks in advance!
steve

the gendarmerie in Gustavia is open especially to the public to watch the races this week, a nice visit if you haven't been up there. also depending on the course, the lookout in Colombier can be good...

There appear to be 30 possible courses. Start/Finish lines vary, but they're in the neighborhood of Gustavia.

http://fr.calameo.com/read/002729951735aa22a730f
Very interesting courses.

Start and finish shown here.

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 12.50.22 PM.jpg

I'm hoping to catch an hour or so of sailboat viewing tomorrow with my family. My villa view won't work so can someone suggest a good public place where we might be able to watch some. Also I'm not sure of the start or finish lines so I don't really know where and when the boats will be passing by.

I do know they start at 11 and go to 330 tomorrow, Tuesday.

thanks in advance!
steve

Today's course - No. 27

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 12.27.14 PM.jpg

Mango turns out to be a great place to watch today's sail boats. Before mango we did
go to the gendarmerie. We were lucky to get there 15 minutes before they had their afternoon
siesta! They closed from 12ish to 1:45ish.

Happy to have had the opportunity to walk the roof! Beautiful.
Thanks Ellen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 354