Anyone stayed at villa ACAMAR ?

My son and new daughter-in-law stayed there last year when on their honeymoon; they really liked it. I believe it went on the rental market in early 2013. You're welcome to reach out to him for a first-hand review if you'd like.
When on the island in February of this year we went by out of curiosity to see it since my son had been there not too long before. It is very private from the outside and we couldn't see much of it at all, but I at least know where it is.
As I recall from when he was looking for a villa for his trip, the villa comes with a free car for your stay since the owner owns Hertz or the equivalent. A nice little perk!

Vic, do you think it's possible to rent directly from the owner? and if so, do you know how to contact him/her?

Thanks

Vic, do you think it's possible to rent directly from the owner? and if so, do you know how to contact him/her?

Thanks

I don't know if the owner will personally handle rental contracts though it appears he lets the agencies do that for him. My son rented it thru Wimco. Don't know how to contact him though often the agencies can contact the owners for you if you have a situation or request that warrants an adjustment in the pricing.

Vlad,

I have seen a few of your posts and it appears as if you are planning you first trip to the island. I would just like to caution you on renting a villa that comes with a car. I think this has been brought up on this forum before, but if you rent a car direct from an car rental agency with your credit card there is a high probability that your credit card will cover damages to your vehicle therefore, you most likely do not need to purchase insurance when you are on the island. However, if the villa comes with a car you may need to look into getting insurance for the vehicle while you are on the island.

Just something to look into.

Our experience is that most villas and/or hotels that include a car also includes insurance. Best to check with the owner or agency first, though. Also be aware that most credit card insurance is third party, meaning that it only kicks in after your own insurance has paid. Exceptions are the old Diners Club card and certain AMEX cards. Again, best to check first.

Phil

My friends stay there when he were on the visit they all were very happy that management given to the car for the visitor free of cost and its also awesome for me that hotel is extra ordinary superb and given much facility as possible..