Scandinavia

Park Avenue

SBH Member
Hejsan from Sweden to all sbhonline members.

My name is Rui and I wonder if someone could be kind and give me some feedback regarding the relations between rental agencies and villa/apartments owners from a business perspective. The reason i'm asking is that we realized due to knowledge in the field (partner at a real estate based in Stockholm-Sweden dedicated to properties abroad) that the offering of both rental and acquisition is zero in Scandinavia when regarding St. Barts and the Caribbean in general, for that reason we are evaluating possible ways of changing that and provide Scandinavia (a market with a high income) with the St. Barts option (a place with a huge connection to Sweden from a historical point of view but almost unknown in Sweden). Any experience with Scandinavian clients? Hope I'm not to much inquisitive.
Thanks.

I suggest you contact Nls Dafau.. nils dufau "at" gmail "dot" com... (you can figure out the email from there..)

He is half French-half Swedish, a member of the island's executive council, an active player on the tourist board, and active with ASBAS, the Saint Barth Friends of Sweden Association. the island is twinned with the Swedish city of Pitea, and we have Swedish weekend every fall with lots of activities including the Gustavialoppet and there are ongoing cultural exchanges with Sweden...he also is fluent in French, Swedish, and his English is pretty good as well...

I thought Park Avenue had stumped the Forum, but you came through again. Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge, mon amie.

perfect

I suggest you contact Nls Dafau.. nils dufau "at" gmail "dot" com... (you can figure out the email from there..)

He is half French-half Swedish, a member of the island's executive council, an active player on the tourist board, and active with ASBAS, the Saint Barth Friends of Sweden Association. the island is twinned with the Swedish city of Pitea, and we have Swedish weekend every fall with lots of activities including the Gustavialoppet and there are ongoing cultural exchanges with Sweden...he also is fluent in French, Swedish, and his English is pretty good as well...

"Tack så mycket" for your great tip, appreciated. Will drop Nils a mail.