Art exhibit at Les Artisans

elgreaux

Senior Insider
A wonderful painter by the name of Gery Langlais will have an exhibit of his work opening this Friday evening with a reception at Les Artisans in Gustavia...6pm-8pm... he does pastels and many of the paintings are scenes of St Barth.. story in The Weekly on Thursday, April 3...
attachment.jpg

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 443
not sure why it posted the image twice, my iMystery at the moment, but I also like his work, we used a lovely one of Saline for the film festival poster two years ago...

afiiche-2012aaaa.jpg

he is a good artist, I have a tambourine with a copy of a painting that david wegman did of gary & eddy from eddy's restaurant and david ( david is shown standing in a mirror)at a cafe in paris. gary is smoking a cigarette on the left in the pic

Attachments

• a artist.jpg
    a artist.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 426
thanks amy, I love this piece, its a twofer, I can play music and later look at the artwork.

I really like his work as well. Here's one of his I got a few weeks ago. It has a bad a reflection on it but I think you can see why it caught my attention .

Saline 2014.jpg

We stopped by to visit the gallery last night...beautiful art work and seemed to be well-attended! We didn't walk away with anything new for the wall, but once again, I was unable to resist the beautiful jewelry! :wink2:

image.jpg