Megusta Déménage

are they taking the restaurant that has been in reverse order Les Coulisses, Harbour's, La Saladerie, Joa, L'escale, etc....?

Ellen, Me Gusta's new phone number is the same as Les Coulisses, etc., etc., which were all next to Jicky Marine, so that's probably a safe bet.

From Le News

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 734
I look forward to the first review in their new, much improved location and new menu. Volunteers?

could be me...considering that has been our usual first night location....so maybe....we ike to be in Gustavia first night and hit Select and go from there

On your list

I was waiting.....LOL

we will probably go to Select...have a few...and from there its wide open......maybe L'Entracte..maybe Creperie ..maybe this new joint...maybe Eddys....maybe somewhere else....depends on our mood

I ll let you know....when I get home and do a trip report.

At a minimum I will be stopping by to check the menu. And perhaps pick up a few slices of Pata Negra on a "plateaux charcuterie".

From Les Coulisses' Facebook Page:

Voilàaaaaaa .. C est finiiiiiii ..
"Les Coulisses" baisse le rideau et laisse la place a Me Gusta qui débarque en ville avec son enseigne, son concept et son équipe !! .. Ouverture ce soir des 19h !! .. Longue vie a Me Gusta !!

Wishing Me Gusta much success in a great location. Hope people make an effort to try it so it gains a following.