March 22, 2014, Lunch at Wall House

phil62

Senior Insider
After a delightful visit with Marius, we headed over to Wall House for lunch. We were greeted by Julien, who is mostly back in action but still not 100%.

1-P1010173.JPG

LindaP joined us and she ordered the Mahi Burger which must have been good because there were no leftovers. Missy would be proud because I did help myself to some frites.

2-P1010174.JPG

I enjoyed the Lobster salad which was lightly dressed but contained quite a few chunks of lobster along with the requisite greens.

3-P1010175.JPG

Amy ordered the daily special, which was a small, whole roasted chicken. It was plated with green peas, pearl onions, and other veggies.

4-P1010177.JPG

When the dessert trolley appeared, we couldn't resist the Creme Brule. It did not disappoint.

5-P1010180.JPG

Lunches at Wall House are a great value, and everything we had was delicious.

Phil

What a nice lunch! Thank you for sharing. Any updates on the future of this place? Merci, Phil and Amy.

We had dinner there on March 30th- excellent as always. Bernard told us there was no plan of closing- just a change of ownership. He went on to say that if all goes thru as they hope with the sale of the restaurant , he and Julien will go back to France at the end of April. We asked what they plan to do in France and they said they had no plans as yet.