the worst is yet to come???

It's blowing pretty good here in Andover. I can hear the roof of the building making noise and the trees are really swaying.
I called our caretaker yesterday to take a walk around to make sure there wasn't anything that looked like it might be an issue in the strong winds. Last year we lost so many trees or portions of. Praying that tree which holds the dock float and such stays put. Also praying that the beaches will be okay but I know better. :uncomfortableness:

The wind has picked up a bit inland. I got sandblasted pretty good coming out of Cambridge, and it's gusting to 42 at the nearby GA airport.

blowing like stink here....a real cold wind too....a few flakes but nothing to speak of

lifts are not running at all due to high winds.

Rosemary...the irony of it all is I was planning to go down this week and take the tarps off anyway....LOL

but the good news for the Cape is they ve gotten more north and north west winds then northeast or east...thats a huge blessing..

the bad news is its currently blowing 40-50 MPH

this just got emailed to me....from this morning in PTown...the daffodils are typically blooming this week

ptoen4.jpg

How this hurts me, you have no idea! Enough is enough..

I do remember an April 6th snowstorm in NY-but as I said, enough!

we re just starting the process of looking for the shorts and the flip flops and some of the other stuff we will need very soon....

its all good

As Lena so strongly belted out in ANNIE..."The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun." I just wish I could stay here until that was certain for Long Island.