senior insider?

didier

Senior Insider
I have been noticing this of late, perhaps its been on the site for awhile. I have noticed some of the senior insiders have not been here very long, is this an age thing or a post thing?

p.s. I don't really care, just curious.

how do you become a senior insider and how come there are no junior insiders......lol.

D. Odd that you brought it up. I just looked my "status". I am an "Insider" Thinking it must be a poster thing as I have been registered for quite some time. Not loosing sleep over this one.

The site has been the subject of numerous spammer attacks in recent months, and the moderators and administrator have wasted a lot of time getting rid of them and their posts. JB has put posters in categories, especially new posters, so that the new posters can be subjected to greater security requirements. As far as the criteria for the various categories, other than the moderator category, I know not what they are.

Typically, on most bulletin board-type forums, the titles/descriptions change based on the number of posts.

Considering my infrequency of travel to St Barts I think I might better be labled "Over Burdened and Under Funded" :cool:

Must be.We live here half the year.Been here since '85. But I'm a lawyer,so must be why we aren't " senior insiders"( LOL!)

Must be.We live here half the year.Been here since '85. But I'm a lawyer,so must be why we aren't " senior insiders"( LOL!)
Who's not a lawyer? And Lloyd you know I love Pat and you but considering what you just said and comparing the number of your posts you really don't post that much.