Late October?

Aipotu

SBH Insider
It's been way too long since we've been back to paradise, so Julie and I are looking to make a trip back to our favorite island later this year. We're looking at mid-October to early November. Are any SBHOnliners planning to be around that time of year?

That's the time of year we have always visited - unfortunately, no plans for this year yet. No crowds and great weather

David, we arrive on the 6th of November. I hope you and Julie will still be around...

Maybe. Planning Fall as we speak. Can't go on May 2 without a booked ticket in the Fall.

Looks like we're leaning toward October 25 through November 1. May be a week later, but good airfares, minders to look after our son, etc. all add up favorably!

It's been way too long since we've been back to paradise, so Julie and I are looking to make a trip back to our favorite island later this year. We're looking at mid-October to early November. Are any SBHOnliners planning to be around that time of year?

I'm mulling over a possible late October/early November jaunt. I'll keep you posted. I sure would love to catch up with you guys.

She's doing great other than a nagging winter cold that is driving me crazy! ;-)

We are locked and loaded for the week of October 25 -- well, at least flights. Now on to villa choices...