Thursday

Yep the models aren't agreeing yet but some have us getting a good one Wednesday into Thursday

About 9am this morning we had snow and I said HERE WE GO AGAIN! Just a wee snow shower, but it stopped my heart!

Yeah I saw that same snow at 9 A.M. when I left JC and laughed at the notion if snow falling in mid march in jersey

Got that same stuff here this morning...I'm in denial, refusing to listen to snow accumulation reports for this upcoming storm. Maybe if I don't acknowledge it, it's not real?? :tongue:

Upper 40's today, beautiful. Tomorrow looks like ice mix here but calling for 6-12 here so I think that "fine line" is tough to call. No matter how you look at it, up north is getting a big one. Enjoy Mike

Yeah I just got home ( just in time for town meeting and voting....always a hoot here ) and it looks like they got 2 or 3 inches last night as well .... But the big one is a comin

yep just rain in NYC so far and not that bad... 45°F and cloudy at 11:45pm...

MikeR, sounds like you are having a season to remember up there !

yep just rain in NYC so far and not that bad... 45°F and cloudy at 11:45pm...

MikeR, sounds like you are having a season to remember up there !

epic...for New England...this would be nothing even worth talking about out west - but epic for here....I guess they are talking about extending the season by a week or two

still snowing this morning....