My 5 Needs One of These

cassidain

Senior Insider
1970447_625827994133306_691702717_n.jpg

10006622_625827917466647_1768698803_n.jpg

Nouveau from Véro Art Tiles

I searched Vero Art Tiles and found the artist- Veronique Vandenhenne- who has a shop at La Pointe. We would like to purchase some of these for friends of ours during our next trip in a couple of weeks. Where is the shop as we are not familiar with La Pointe? Also do you know hours when they are open?
Thanks

I searched Vero Art Tiles and found the artist- Veronique Vandenhenne- who has a shop at La Pointe. We would like to purchase some of these for friends of ours during our next trip in a couple of weeks. Where is the shop as we are not familiar with La Pointe? Also do you know hours when they are open?
Thanks

http://www.saint-barths.com/uk-87-shopping-boutiques-saint-bart-on-tiles-by-vero.html

Try this link. Has a contact icon. Hope your French is better than mine...

I am still waiting for that query to be answered, Diane. You know is our poster St Bart SHOPPER or STbarts HOPPER? K

I agree it's st barts hopper
and not st bart shopper
not sure what sbh has to do with it.
Also not sure what a hopper is in this context but am waiting to be enlightened.

I also am waiting....
It's so simple!
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

Back to location - not as far as Wall House on La Pointe. The shop is on the street just "up" from the street that runs along the harbor, and is located roughly where Cote Port is on the street below. Store is on the harbor side of the street and the outside is pictured lower right in the website that Fred posted a link to. I'm sorry that I don't know my west from my east on St Barth for better directions!

I tried to go there on our last day in January, but the shop was closed and hours not posted…Will be a first-stop next time!