Had to Cancel Les Basses

Geez...if it was the week before or after our visit, I would jump on it yesterday!

A few have asked --

Unfortunately, it is related to the pneumonia. Strength has not returned to normal and beyond that, the hours at the office are way down. To the extent that I can be in the office for the next few months I really need to be to make up for some of the lost time.

On the bright side, hopefully things will be back to normal by fall, so my wife and I are hoping for a return to the island either late this year or maybe early in 2015.

But in any case, Les Basses is really a beautiful place on a wonderful part of Lorient and we sure will miss it this year.

I'm sorry about your illness. It's bad enough being sick, but then to have to cancel a trip to St. Barth is a double whammy. How soon were you planning to travel to St. Barth? I'll bet you've really wrestled with this decision, and I'm sure your family is disappointed as well.

Late May.
Even if the strength returns by then, dropping two months of billables would make it unrealistic.
We wanted to make sure Rosita had an adequate time to find somebody else for those dates.