• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Major Storm coming

Yeah even we don't need any more ....we have plenty to get us to our closing date and high season officially ends next Wednesday when Special Olympics is over anyway ..... I mean ..we ll take it but we certainly don't need it

Most stores are out of salt. A lot of cities are out too. I have 2 bags left from 8. At least I'm home if the power goes out. I can power up the generator. Looking around the US and the globe can anyone deny Climate Change??

Most stores are out of salt. A lot of cities are out too. I have 2 bags left from 8. At least I'm home if the power goes out. I can power up the generator. Looking around the US and the globe can anyone deny Climate Change??

Climate change? What happened to "global warming"?

And now just to be all squishy and PC we capitalize the "c" in "Climate Change"?
Is it (gasp!) man made "climate change" that has your knickers in a twist now??

It IS a religion to you bozos...keep your unscientific comments in Politics and Religion where they belong....

I gotta go chant for Gaia....

Mike, I agree and I am just about fed up with this latest cycle. I know, be careful what you wish for, but this winter is just awful..

Sorry Amy

We have been loving this as you know ....makes all the outdoor activities we love to do all the better,,and it certainly helps our business

that being said we re just starting to think about spring and the tropics these days and we are really looking forward to this weekend in Portsmouth for Lena's basketball tournament, but more importantly to smell the ocean

The cold seems to get to my bones and shivering and chills set in. That and the fear of falling on unseen black ice or even visible ice. Not pleasant at all for me.

Ugh....Bills flying home Sunday from Colorado, and I'm flying to Salt Lake City on Monday......keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Sorry Amy

We have been loving this as you know ....makes all the outdoor activities we love to do all the better,,and it certainly helps our business

that being said we re just starting to think about spring and the tropics these days and we are really looking forward to this weekend in Portsmouth for Lena's basketball tournament, but more importantly to smell the ocean

Mike, you have to visit the Friendly Toast in the Port if you've never been there. We love that place, especially the breakfast.

I ll check it out...for breakfast

dinner is a non negotiable

Portsmouth Brewery it is..

love love love the place