• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Bagetelle ?

Chipper

SBH Insider
We are 49 days out and I find my mind wandering to SBH restos at times. :cool:
I am considering Bagetelle for lunch or dinner but have not found any comments on a search. The venue is certainly nice!
Anyone care to give their opinion, good or bad? TIA.

The venue has operated, Chipper, under various owners & names. I haven't been there to eat in the present incarnation, but the location offers a beautiful view, and the room is very attractive. Please give it a try and report back! In the same vicinity, I can recommend "Ocean" . . . a particularly good value for its luncheon "buffet." Also, nearby to Bagetelle is Baz Bar (or "Bêtes à Z'ailes") . . . a great option for sushi. And, "The Wall House Restaurant" is generally a crowd pleaser (with great lunch and dinner special value menus).

Bagatelle has had it's ups and downs. But this year it's been quite good. We enjoyed a very good dinner on a Friday night and stopped by for drinks and good "club" music and a lively crowd after a few dinners elsewhere. The staff were fantastic - from the bar staff to the waitstaff.

I agree as well. Four of us had an excellent dinner there ---lots of menu choices and everyone's meal was tasty. The staff goes to great lengths to make you feel welcome.

Thanks all. We will definitely try it. Lot of good places close-by.
Gayle, so there is a good bar there to ck out after dinner elsewhere? Need to do that as well!

Libby and I ate there last night and the food and service was spot on. We both had duck breast and it was wonderful. If you want to go and look at the locals in their best fashion, then try Friday night.