• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

What 3 to 7 inches.....?

LOL...there are no words to describe the level of happiness in this sold out resort right now......

Oncle, already! Snow! Ice! Feh. Maybe we go the resort and see if it's infectious. Right now two plows are stuck in front of my house on our little road. Too much snow for them to pass. A game of chicken gone icily awry.

We are now living on a lone lane street-the worst plowing in 45 years that we have lived here.

Oncle, already! Snow! Ice! Feh. Maybe we go the resort and see if it's infectious. Right now two plows are stuck in front of my house on our little road. Too much snow for them to pass. A game of chicken gone icily awry.

as I was telling a customer today.....this is almost ,but not quite, what its like living in Colorado ski country...every...single...winter...from November to April :eagerness:....just keeps coming....and coming..and coming

the Colorado ski blogs I read are laughing pretty hard at us these days........LOL

. Maybe we go the resort and see if it's infectious. .

come on up!....the bars have em three deep..... dog and horse drawn sled rides are sold out...kids are running around the square having a blast..snowmen everywhere.....out door fire pits have lots of people sitting around them drinking hot toddies.....

Wendi will be lucky to get out of the shops at 10 tonight....

of course it could....I am sipping a nice Lake Champlain Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps...

and I have extra

I'm happy for you and the skiers, nothing like a few inches of fresh powder to greet you on the slopes...better than cutting your edges into ice ....

absolutely.....and the way it goes in the snow biz is a good snow winter has a greater positive effect on the following winter than the current winter..and vice versa....so thats a good thing too

and another 2 to 4 today.......

Wish I could find joy in all of this white stuff but it ain't happen'n! I am happy for our ski areas which weren't suppose to see as much as we were. Unfortunately I had to get out in the middle of all of it due to an appointment and that was when the snow was coming down at 2+ inches an hour....no visibility and it was truly a scary experience on local roads and highways. I'm ready for this to be over but we're looking for that same 2-3 inches coming in this afternoon that you're expecting Mike. I can see your happy dance from here....just above the twelve foot high snow bank :(

Yeah I ll bet the driving sucked in the height if it as I was walking home around that time and it was pretty intense ..... The postponed games for both my daughters team and my team are really starting to pile up .... I now have games every night all week and my daughter has games Thursday thru Sunday with weekend games down by you in Bow

Gotta be out in it today but hopefully, I can navigate down the highway and around city streets. I really don't want to leave my house....School trying to cope with this is insane..good luck with all the games - hope they get played and aren't postponed again!

Me too as I am very much looking forward to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings in Concord after my daughters game on Saturday :eagerness:

Me too as I am very much looking forward to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings in Concord after my daughters game on Saturday :eagerness:

Ate at BWW for the first time 2 weeks ago loved it. Took 50 of their wings to a superbowl party and they were the first things to go