• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Vila Coco REP Camaruche

Someone help me out here. I wanted to do a search, but I'm confused as to the name of this villa.

Thanks, Kevin. I suggest a PM to TPunch42 as they stayed there last summer if I'm reading their post accurately.

We did indeed stay at Villa REP (aka Coco) last November. We spent 9 glorious nights with my stepdaughter and boyfriend - they got engaged while there and we threw an engagement party for them.

Here is a thread from the party, that includes some shots of the spectacular views from photographer extraordinaire RickyG.

https://www.sbhonline.com/forums/threads/79124-Full-Moon-(almost)-Party?referrerid=20119

If you have any specific questions please feel free to send me a PM!

Sheryl

Hi, we rented Villa CoCo last May for our daughter and son-in-law It is beautiful and has the most wonderful view. A big turtle visited and also several goats. We have rented it for them again this May We all enjoyed hanging out there

Beautiful villa and views shared with awesome friends for a most lovely occasion! kr

Great! My knowledge of the villa is 10 years old, and I'm sure that some things have changed. REP is a great villa, and although I've moved on, I'm pleased to see that someone else can provide current knowledge.