• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

HOMEWARD BOUND

amyb

Senior Insider
Made it to the SXM lounge.

What a great vacation. I am thankful to have missed some nasty winter weather back home on Long Island. Being able to stay a few extra days in our rental villa was PRICELESS; a real lucky break.

Now it's home to catch up with the family and to hear their winter tales and to tackle the chores that await me. It's also a good time to be grateful knowing that our next trip is planned. I have great memories of meet ups with old and new friends and enjoying so much that St Barth offers. I am smiling thinking about going through the photos taken and the good memories they will bring.

Sorry, Jimmy, we do not overlap in April. I hope you post your island adventures.

Out and about-had to visit the dry cleaner. The price I pay for the joy of wearing linen and silk while on vacation. One of those 'to each his own' choices I make.

My first manicure in 4 weeks-a treat! Amazingly-no broken nails this time.

Now, to finish the laundry and get to the piles of mail.

Went to a safe area and took a twin sized mattress of snow off my roof too. Phil worked my windows and sight lines clear for me. Now, if I could just find some sun...

WE will return for the Bucket. Friends have asked me to crew. Should I? it is rough out there in a good wind on the big boats!