• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

February 5 baz party pics

Fred corralled my wife for 30 minutes asking about what kind of underwear I have, after shave lotion, my childhood. He is a perv. :cool:

Fred corralled my wife for 30 minutes asking about what kind of underwear I have, after shave lotion, my childhood. He is a perv. :cool:

Behave, or I let everyone know you were President of the Young Republicans club in college.

Phyllis was a sweetheart, and an absolute FONT of information.

You have been warned.

A few more party shots... Rickey and Pat
rickey.jpg

Josh, Rosita, Tim, and Mike
timetc.jpg

Libby and Helie
libby.jpg

Ken, Phyllis, Mary
phyllis.jpg

Joel, Noel, & Ed
joel.jpg

Ralph & Tina
ralph.jpg

Roger, Margaret, & Nancy
roger.jpg

Pat & Lloyd
Pat-Lloyd.jpg

party ambiance
party.jpg

Thanks to all who provided the excellent pix! We decided not to do a group photo due to the size of the group.

Unfortunately for us, UES did not grace us with his/her company. Also, UES does not understand our rules about personal attacks to other members. I therefore deleted UES's post and encourage UES to do a little research about the site before posting further.

Behave, or I let everyone know you were President of the Young Republicans club in college.

Phyllis was a sweetheart, and an absolute FONT of information.

You have been warned.
Actually it was the Young Republicans of Delaware County. Anyone can make a mistake. :uncomfortableness:

Unfortunately for us, UES did not grace us with his/her company. Also, UES does not understand our rules about personal attacks to other members. I therefore deleted UES's post and encourage UES to do a little research about the site before posting further.

yes, I happened to read his post with much sadness. reminded me of a song from long ago.

go ahead and hate your neighbor,
go ahead and cheat a friend
do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end
there won't be any trumpets blowing , come the judgement day
on the bloody morning after.........ONE TIN SOLDIER RIDES AWAY.

I guess I'm just sad today.

Looks like a great time...and boy do I wish I was there! Hard to believe it was just a week ago.

Safe travels to those returning home and have fun everyone who is still there. And don't forget those of us stuck back home in frozen tundra of snow/ice. We NEED pictures!!

As usual, thanks for welcoming our people, (x 2 now) Liz and Bill, who sent me a note this morning of the nice time.

Looks like a fabulous gathering. Cheers, Tim. Andy and Phyllis, safe travels. So nice to see you on island. Some wonderful pictures.
We'll be there soon enough, but sadly not soon enough to have attended this monumental get together.

Loved looking at the pictures, thanks to all for posting. Andy and Fred actually look as if they like each other :wink2: Phil, Amy, Andy and Phyllis..safe travels to you.

Great party you organized, tim! The only post I seem to have read of UES' is the one where he was complaining about having to pay for his own drinks. Maybe that kept him away. I thought that was weird but I apparently missed the really objectionable posts.