• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

BAZ Bar (or other destination) 2/14-2/24?

patchdad

SBH Insider
Sorry to miss many of you at the end of January/beginning of February - anyone around a little later?
We're hoping to see some of you just as we're departing (Lynn and others), but if anyone's around, let us know, we'd love to see everyone.
Margie and Rod

We would love to join if the gathering is on Feb 23 or 24. We are arriving on the 22nd. So looking forward to it.
Tatiana & Sheldon

Deborah and Jac will see you on the 23rd. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Andy, have they been without power on this cold since the 5th?!! And you and Phyllis are all set since you've arrived home?

Yes Margie has been out since Tuesday. We are fine. Wash all done, suitcases put away. I guess we are home. :(

Ditto-we have power. Nothing electronic blinking when we opened the door-that's always a good thing.

While we were away the power was out for 5 hours. I reset everything that was on a timer or a clock.

We're back on the grid - nearly five days without power, hope all of you in the same boat are back in business!
I know Lynn is setting something up for Mango (I should check with her to verify) for the 23rd, do we think we can add an additional social opportunity? Any thoughts on where?
I just saw some conversations about different venues, any recommendations - we're open?
Can't wait to get there - new weather reports say there could be a Nor-easter with 20+ inches here Wednesday into Thursday - we're scheduled for a Friday AM departure, can't be soon enough!
Margie & Rod

Friday morning can be airport madness. Can you head out sooner-even if you have to kill a day or two in Puerto Rico or St Martin?

Here's hoping Andy!! They're now saying 8-10 inches, much more manageable :)-))
I did see our flight is loaded, holiday weekend, so I'm hoping USAir will be motivated to get us out of there!
Keep your fingers crossed!