• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Getting to SBH EOM April

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
I'm in a quandry. I went to book my flight from SXM to SBH for 4/30 trip. Went to the SBC site and there were only two flights listed. The first flight was booked. THe second flight is hours after we arrive. We really don't want to hang on SXM let alone the airport for more than we have to. I don't recall SBC only having two flights scheduled in the afternoons. I contacted them to see if they would add more flights. They replied that if they did it wouldn't be until at least March. If I book the second flight now and they add an earlier flight we could on that flight. I don't know if I should do that and gamble or just book on Winair. We are SBC flyers but I hate to see that they might not add another flight. Here are my questions.

Does anyone recall them having more than 2 flights over at that time of the year? As I recall, I thought they did.

What would you do?

I also agree. It just doesn't pay to add drama when it's not necessary.. Book Winair and call it a day.

Phil

We are going on 5/2. We will finally meet! We are staying one night on Orient Beach, and flying out of Grand Case at 5:30pm on Saturday.

We are going on 5/2. We will finally meet! We are staying one night on Orient Beach, and flying out of Grand Case at 5:30pm on Saturday.

Eve, we'll be there until the 8th at P'tit Morne. We then fly over to STJ via STT.

Yep, when we went to SBH last May we faced the same situation with SBC - two flights that didn't match our arrival time on SXM. I love SBC but had to bite the bullet and book Winair. I agree with the others - no point in creating stress hoping for an added flight.

Eve, we'll be there until the 8th at P'tit Morne. We then fly over to STJ via STT.

Carol..its moot..Eve will make plans to see you and then sleep through it or have to baby sit or something.....she s good like that

Hello,

A charter flight was just canceled for 4/30, so the planning should be modified soon.
I will have more information before tomorrow.

Michael

The right hand doesn't know what the left hand, etc. :tongue:

what are you talking about?....I suggested she book winair because a time convenient SBC flight did not exist...
and when SBC stepped up and said there would be changes due to a cancellation I applauded their customer service'...

two separate things...

not complicated

Ok, the second flight is now scheduled at 3.15PM.
Could you send me your connecting information by private message?

Michael

Carol..its moot..Eve will make plans to see you and then sleep through it or have to baby sit or something.....she s good like that

Gasp! That isn't true! Only if it is my anniversary, a rainy Sunday, and Sex on the Beach shots at Nikki Beach!
Did I miss something once because I had to babysit? Blame Jim for that. I have no one I need to babysit.
Carol, you can find me most days around Tom Beach. Hopefully Katva will be there too.

you missed the last Still River event which was because you had to babysit......LOL

Andy was crushed and I think he took it personally

Did I even know that was happening? I think Andy kept it secret so I wouldn't go. I'm sure we had to babysit.
Trust me, I don't make that up. I see my best movies when Jim is babysitting his grandchildren.