• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Getting to SBH EOM April

yes of course you did....and I told you and everyone how important it was to keep your reservation because we were asking Kara to hold tables on a Saturday night..you cancelled two days before the event..

the good news is that and few other issues that were beyond belief prompted a post dinner meeting with K&B where we decided to not do this anymore...:eagerness:

anyway maybe we can get together for a drink on your first night which will be our last night...

Did I even know that was happening? I think Andy kept it secret so I wouldn't go. I'm sure we had to babysit.
Trust me, I don't make that up. I see my best movies when Jim is babysitting his grandchildren.
Excuse me. You didn't make a dinner with all of us because you had to go to a Gay wedding.

Ahhhh, not babysitting. Yes, and it was very interesting. The lesbian community has changed a lot in the last few decades. The groom wore a tux.
Half of them were girly girl, and half wore men's clothing.

no that was another time...the one I was referring to was for babysitting..

we had three events at SRC

Hello,

A charter flight was just canceled for 4/30, so the planning should be modified soon.
I will have more information before tomorrow.

Michael

Thank You Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :triumphant: doing happy dance!!!! Will send you the info

The flight was finally moved to 2.45PM ! We can't do better :)
You could book your tickets online

Michael

Michael is a true treasure!! SBC would always be our first choice if we could make it work. Unfortunately the one direct flight from YYZ to SXM doesn't arrive till 4 pm so our hands are pretty much tied :(

We stay in St Martin at least one night because we love taking the SBC from Grand Case. It is tres chill up there.

no that was another time...the one I was referring to was for babysitting..

we had three events at SRC

I can barely remember yesterday. My absence obviously was noticed. I have no doubt babysitting was the issue. When Jim has to babysit his grandchildren, there is no discussion of alternate plans. Learned that years ago.

Tradewinds just posted on Facebook their spring / summer booking is available.

we have always used SBC but treadwinds planes look really nice. Should for the price lol

Tradewinds just posted on Facebook their spring / summer booking is available.

we have always used SBC but treadwinds planes look really nice. Should for the price lol

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 9.47.12 PM.jpg

I just realized that I'm traveling one way on a Holiday Weekend, and the other way on a High Season Weekend. Ouch.

Absolutely. I've never denied it. But, at the end of the day, it (usually) still beats traveling through SXM and chartering.

I travel my way, others travel their way, I don't judge, and I really don't care if others do.