• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Short HD video of Saline, Corrosol and the Natural pools' stroll

didierb

Senior Insider
3mn of HD video to remind us, if necessary, Saline beach, Corossol and the natural pools' stroll.

Didier, I need a bigger monitor in order to fully appreciate your videos. A monitor wall would be a good size!

Kevin, I would suggest to invest in another trip to Saint Barth, instead of the monitor wall ;-)

Thanks!

One of my regrets is that I didn't film a short (or long) clip of each beach so I could sit back and relive the sights and sounds while sitting in the office, on the train, at home, etc. The tranquil surf lapping at the sand, the beautiful water............just what the doctor ordered to chase away winter.

Thanks all for your nice feedback. Playing around with video, not my specialty ;-)

@Bart, I like also the sound of the waves, but I had to delete it, as the sound of the wind was very dominant....and disturbing.

Thanks all for your nice feedback. Playing around with video, not my specialty ;-)

@Bart, I like also the sound of the waves, but I had to delete it, as the sound of the wind was very dominant....and disturbing.

I know what you mean, Didier. My goal during my next trip is to find a place to video waves without capturing the overbearing wind. We shall see.

Great video ... and proof that a hike for Americans can be just a stroll for the Swiss ...

Great video ... and proof that a hike for Americans can be just a stroll for the Swiss ...

This is really funny :)
Remembers me a loooonnnngggg thread concerning stroll vs. hike!
Not as longs as the ones concerning tipping in Saint Barth ;-)

Wow, does that make us want to turn the clock fast forward 22 days to our arrival! Great use of song-wish we could not let go of "her", meaning of course, our favorite island, ever!

I so enjoyed your video Didier. Watched it last night on the iPad but this morning on the Big Mac!!

Grand Fond is such an amazing area. I hope to get there again!! Thanks for sharing