• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

BAZ Bar Meet Up January 29!

marybeth

Senior Insider
Noticing a couple countdowns (besides my own!) and wondering who will be on the island late January. Our dates are 1/24 through 2/1. Anyone else on the isle then? How about a meet-up?

Edited post title.....who is in?!? :cool:

I know some also who will be there- Mary/Ken, Julianne/Dan, Amy/Phil, Pat/Lloyd not counting the ones that live there Diana/Didier and Ellen/Rosemond.

I see a big party comin'. Should be a great time and we'll look forward to the photo documentation :cool:

I will miss you all, as we will be on St Elsewhere ( AKA Anguilla ) then.......but we will wave ! :cool:

Marybeth, Ann and I will be arriving on the 26th. We will be getting together with some folks we met on a cruise last year. We would love to see you and Randy and the rest of the crew we know and don't know. Count us in if the dates work. Carmen

Great, looks like lots of folks will be around! Fun times. Anyone else? What night would be best for a Baz happy hour/sunset?

Carmen and Ann,
So glad you will be around! We should do another Santa Fe lunch. Is Thursday the mussels day?

mb

Marybeth- you know you are now in charge of get togethers. :triumphant: Of course, you have cred being a principal and all.

We are there 1/25-2/1 I think any night but Monday is good for us. Looking forward to meeting up with some other forum members! Andrea and John

MB, Mussels on Thursday mentioned on restaurant post, will look forward to it. Will need to confirm how many portions Manu will need to reserve.

We are there Feb. 1 thru Feb. 15 and then back for the Bucket for 10 days at the end of March. So we will miss all of you.

Shopper?-If you keep your ears open, you will meet other forum posters those first two weeks in February.

For Bucket March 28, 29, and 30-lots of forum friends look forward to this special time on St Barts and try not to miss it. Another chance for you to meet and greet in person.

Welcome to the forum.