• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Day passes

Andi

SBH Member
This year we are staying at a villa without a pool which has me thinking about some of the hotels that have day passes and use of their lounges for a fee. ....especially on windy days. Other than Christopher does any other hotels offer this and if so any preferences?

Hi Andi, if you have lunch at IdF there is no added fee for beach /pool privileges....lounge and towel too.

I have frequently been offered the use of the pool or a beach chaise after having lunch at Taïwana, but I don't know what their official policy is.

This year we are staying at a villa without a pool which has me thinking about some of the hotels that have day passes and use of their lounges for a fee. ....especially on windy days. Other than Christopher does any other hotels offer this and if so any preferences?
LaPlage on St. Jean has lounges for rent

If you get to La Gloriette early enough, you can claim a transat for free with lunch.

Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 9.19.29 AM.jpg

In today's Le News -- a spa day with lunch and transat.

Yes, if you book early lunch at either La Gloriette or Le Guanahani, you can enjoy the chairs & lounges for free. Make sure to bring towels and a beach bad to claim your chairs.