• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

New St. Barth Photo Book Just Arrives

EddyG

SBH Insider
St. Barth XL is a photo book of St. Barth that took me over three years to create. Almost all images are full color extra large panoramic ones spread over two pages that are 15 inches by 11 inches each. It has more than 100 pages and the first copies become available in the U.S. on Dec. 18th. All seasons and most of St. Barth are represented.

Our webmaster John added this book to the book page on this site with this link:

https://www.sbhonline.com/St-Barts-Shopping/books.html

It sells for 65 euros at five shops in St. Barth, but a reduced price of $45 is available for SBHonline members.

A photo from the cover is included with this post. 36.jpg

I have been visiting St. Barth since 1995 and tried to not just take photos, but to capture the feeling St. Barth gives us visitors so that we can remember the experience back home. It's dedicated to my long time friend Marius Stakelborough, the founder of Le Select in 1949.

For any questions about it, I (Ed Gudenas) can also be reached directly at eg@wizardair.com.

I am shipping them starting on the 18th when I pick them up at the trucking terminal and go directly to the Fed Ex place. I go back to St. Barth on the 29th, so plan B will be in place then.
Thanks!

Hey Ed,

So happy to hear about your photo book. Please hold one for me. Your pictures from my last soiree were amazing. Looking forward to catching up. kr

Hi Eddie, Just ordered. Thanks for the hard work making the book. Now your fingers are going to get tired signing copies. :)