• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

New St. Barth Photo Book Just Arrives

Just received mine - WOW, that was fast! Happy to have it not only in time for Christmas, but before we leave for St Barth in FOUR DAYS!!!
(and p.s. - it's gorgeous!!)

I'm back on Dec. 29th and will be at the "office" most days. Copies of the book are already there. Thanks.

I spent the 8 hours at the Fed Ex store the last 2 days getting all of them shipped. I ship myself back to SBH on Dec. 29th, so may see you there. Thanks!

I got your order as I was leaving the Fed Ex store and was able to send it out today. It should arrive by Tuesday. Yes, it was a lot of writing. But hard work, no - not in St. Barth. Thanks!

The plan was to go to the Fed Ex store again on Monday and ship out with a 3 day delivery. I can also ship by U.S. priority mail on Fri.

What a great surprise receiving your latest book today Ed. It's your best work yet and the pics are so large I can feel myself standing there :)

Merry Christmas,

Tom and the kids

Eddy - Just received mine delivered to my door by Fed Ex. Thanks for getting this out so quickly (just in time for Christmas), and for the personal message! Going to surprise hubby with it Christmas morning. BEAUTIFUL book! Thank you

Got it. Love it. Can't wait to see it live and in color! 21 more days....ok, you caught me, I'm counting.

I just got mine today via fedex on a saturday! Thank you sooooo much, love the personalization my husband is going to love it!!!!

Just to be clear we are dealing with Ed G from Ohio, not Eddie H from Virginia.

Right. I haven't done a book. I did get to see a bunch of Eddy's photos in June. I enjoyed them, and spending time with Eddy.

Right. I haven't done a book. I did get to see a bunch of Eddy's photos in June. I enjoyed them, and spending time with Eddy.

Perhaps no one was confused, but I thought it was a worth noting that you are the one with all the old film crap :)