• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

When Vacations Attack

As if the stupidity at the runway wasn't bad enough, he's got to take a curve at 20 MPH and face plant?!?! He's SO lucky he was wearing a helmet but his entire body could have been torn up as well as broken bones, etc. This made me do a lot more than go hmmmm..."stupid is as stupid does"???? That's not enough either...I'll come up with something ..WTF??

If he had been hit at the end of the runway on the Tradewinds landing, you know his family would have taken the airline to court. What kind of a dumb ass was he.

If he had been hit at the end of the runway on the Tradewinds landing, you know his family would have taken the airline to court. What kind of a dumb ass was he.

Guess the guards missed his activities that day... and you're right, it would have been the airline's "fault"!

Never would he get to court with evidence of that video. It's called assumption of the risk and there's no negligence on the airline anyway.

Crétins !

As far as I can see, pilots tried to scare the guy too. Particularly the Air Caraibes caravans (at the beginning on the 1st take off and also on the landing when he had to dive into the sand).

Is the lesson learned? Probably not.