• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

La Baleine

Earl

Senior Insider
Very…very short trip report on La Baleine. We loved staying there…it was our first time. Completed the "triple crown" of Rosita's villas (EMM, BAS, and BAL). The villa is awesome and very affordable (which is Rosita's business model)…very well appointed, killer view, and of course with Rosita hosting, you cannot do much better. Thank you Rosita for a great visit. We look forward to seeing you in May and Nov at Las Basses!!!

Earl,

As someone who has been a guest at EMM, and who is about to begin his 3rd stay at the year-old BAS, I must admit that I do envy your "triple crown" achievement. I have no intention of giving up my current slots, so I will need a good Lotto ticket and a 3rd annual trip in order to match you.

We are currently at Les Basses and that makes us triple crown winners having stayed at Baleine prior to EMM coming on line. We move out of here on Wedensday to make way for Kevin. Of course we are tied into our slots at Rosita's villas and we "suffer" coming the same time next year.

Eric

Earl,
I have no intention of giving up my current slots.

Vickie and I have agreed that even if I somehow get sucked into a trial again, we are paying for the week in May just to keep it for future years.
It is a reasonable investment.

Back in October 2013 after the two week period opened, and after Rosita graciously reached out to advise me of that, I reserved La Baleine for 8 nights at the end of the period. We'll then move on to a hotel for a few days. I believe it's still available from 2.16.2014 - 2.24.2014. I am looking forward to a first stay in one of Rosita's villas and completing the first leg of the triple crown!

-Greg

Earl,
We are fortunate to be members of the "triple crown" as well. We are staying again at the 3rd jewel in the crown immediately before you. I will be sure to leave you the "good" stuff. ;)

And we thank you and JP for having 3 wonderful villas and taking such good care of us.