CeBlue

DRAMA!!!!!!! I warned them 4 weeks ago to check Passports my Sister did but her Daughter didn't...Her Passport has expired and the plane leaves JFK AT 1010 tomorrow AM.No excuses her Daughter is a world traveler and 25yo...I cant believe this

Thankfully, she works in NYC and can get to the office quickly - also consider what a mess it would have been if she actually hadn't looked at all and went to the airport tomorrow! Even world travelers make mistakes but you're right, it will be a costly learning experience for sure.

DRAMA!!!!!!! I warned them 4 weeks ago to check Passports my Sister did but her Daughter didn't...Her Passport has expired and the plane leaves JFK AT 1010 tomorrow AM.No excuses her Daughter is a world traveler and 25yo...I cant believe this
That had to be a magical moment.

What a disaster in Philly yesterday..car was towed and horrible people to deal with at the lot trying to get it back...anyway they made it to JFK and snapped this pic..Where do u think they're going? LOL
AXA
SBH
SXM timeshare

1456131_868353899699_1222277544_n.jpg

What a disaster in Philly yesterday..car was towed and horrible people to deal with at the lot trying to get it back...anyway they made it to JFK and snapped this pic..Where do u think they're going? LOL
AXA
SBH
SXM timeshare

View attachment 20879
Gotta read the signs. Don't get towed at an expired mete except at rush hour. But the Philadelphia Parking Authority which is a state agency are creeps.
Good that she's going south. Doesn't look like she's worn out.

This pic made me laugh out loud Peter!! That's about the worse I've seen in quite some time :nightmare: ...at least she kept her sense of humor. Terrible way to get a trip started but hope all goes smoothly from here on out!

They have made it and are having drinks on the beautiful deck overlooking crocus bay...Sounds like Veyas for dinner in Sandy Ground...Di I agree funny pic!

They like it better than SBH although they miss the shopping but the beaches put it over the top for them..Sarah SUPP'ing in Crocus Bay

1452294_10152414176289676_949568158_n.jpg

I knew my Niece had it in her she is officially a Cap Juluca girl...The only place she wants to vacation for the rest of her life..

1462978_870385413529_1578806419_n.jpg

Used to really enjoy dining there at a restaurant called PIMS. Great atmosphere and a location to die for.

Pimms is still there! They loved dining at Pimms...They said it was like a dream...Nicest room I've ever been in