• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Day 1: One sentence says it all!

katva

Senior Insider
My sister and her husband are LOVING SBH so far!!! Here's her description of their first day----- sounds perfect to me!!!!:

"Chocolate croissant and coffee at le boulangerie, sun at villa, nap at villa, la plage in afternoon + Corona, nap at villa, margarita in Gustavia, pizza at l'isolletta YUM!!"

And a few photos. When I asked her how she liked the flight (on St. Barts Commuter), she replied: OMG But the roads are scarier!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 388
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 384
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 390
:cool:.....well, she did run me across the finish line last weekend!

I know of a few people who so deserve a getaway, and they are IT! I feel their bad vacation weather karma is behind them! This is the first time in many years they've gone away on their own, sans kids. A true adult swim! I'm so glad they love it!

Introducing a sister to the delights of St. Barth shows true love. Glad she has quickly discovered the rhythm of the island. I'm sure she will be hooked.

Yay Kathy! So glad to hear, she needed this vacation , as much as you will after watching her kids :wink2:

This makes me think about our first time to SB. It is a true treasure for sure. Glad she's having such a great time.

We are so glad that we discovered SBH. This tiny destination island really changed our lives......for the good! St Bart and the people we have met have truly enhanced our lives as no other travel spot ever has. What can I say? I am hooked

It's funny---- I started to give them all sorts of recommendations about where to go, what to do....but then I realized that a big part of the fun is your own discoveries! I gave them some of the usual tips: ATM machines, credit card use, tipping the maid and at restaurants, etc, etc.---- but beyond that, they're on their own! They already discovered the Christopher day pass, which we haven't done, and didn't mention to them. Can't wait to hear more discoveries and reviews:)

It's funny---- I started to give them all sorts of recommendations about where to go, what to do....but then I realized that a big part of the fun is your own discoveries! :)

:up: AMEN!

only got to spend a little time with Peggy but from what I gathered she can figure out things pretty quick..she doesnt need the dreaded "agenda"

glad to hear she is having a good time

Sounds like a great first day! It's super to have someone that can walk you through things, but not take you by the hand to do it. Just the basics and turn them loose! Sounds like we have another SBH convert!

"Chocolate croissant and coffee at le boulangerie, sun at villa, nap at villa, la plage in afternoon + Corona, nap at villa, margarita in Gustavia, pizza at l'isolletta YUM!!"

Naps are an essential component for a fantastic vacation.