• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Brunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeRepaire has breakfast but I don't know about brunch. LaPlage has brunch and I would check out O'Corail too.

Just missed this one.
Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 7.45.35 AM.jpg

Might go here:
Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 7.45.49 AM.jpg

Or here and cook at the villa:

Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 7.46.12 AM.jpg

Is Isle de France used to do a decent breakfast/lunch. Looks like they opened on October 15.
It was relatively expensive, and the food was good but not great, but the location is nice and it would give you a chance to check out Flammands.

I admit my standard breakfast choice was the bakery in Lorient.
Pastries and lattes from there, with the lattes then poured over ice at the villa. Nothing beats it anywhere.

Question about La Plage and Eden Rock -- are beach chairs available at either?
It might be nice to do a meal there and just hang out at that beach for the rest of the day.

Cass, the second part of that menu has a great deal of appeal. We've never checked out O'Corail. Any info would be appreciated.

Question about La Plage and Eden Rock -- are beach chairs available at either?
It might be nice to do a meal there and just hang out at that beach for the rest of the day.

Cass, the second part of that menu has a great deal of appeal. We've never checked out O'Corail. Any info would be appreciated.

Chairs at la plage 20 euro. Chairs at eden rock 30 euro. Eden rock chairs are normally 50 euro but we were there the second day of reopening so it was empty and they gave us a discount.

O'corail is very simple but worth checking out. On the water and prices weren't too bad.

O'Corail is a small local owned and operated place on the beach in Grand Cul de Sac, located next to Ouanalao Dive, between Le Sereno and La Gloriette. We go there occasionally for breakfast or lunch. It can be busy at lunch, with a mostly local crowd. Most tables are above the beach, with a view of the windsurfers and kite boarders, but there are a few on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.