Get out of the water

we re calling it a season rather than doing trips this weekend..... which means I am taking her to bed tomorrow morning....she ll be snug as a bug in a rug

Once I get there I ll spend the night in that marina in the water for a day or so putting things away and catching up with some ol fishermen friends down that way...and then Im heading home by Sunday

I ll be back in a few weeks to rip up the carpet in the salon and lay down a hardwood floor

nope...dont need it...all you have to do is put the boxes of wood flooring in the boat for a few weeks so they acclimate to the environment....and then lay it down... I have a solid plywood subfloor and thats the key...I ve talked to many who have done it and it has turned out just fine

Enjoy Rosemary..beautiful night up here in the mountains as well....an outdoor firepit/smores night....

the boat is hauled,bottom power washed, covered and put to bed for the winter.....it was time

It was wonderful weather on the Cape this past weekend. I'm hoping to get 2 more weekends on the boat before she's hauled and stored.