Thread: Cahoon Hollow Beach closed for severe erosion....

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 51,935

Cahoon Hollow Beach closed for severe erosion....

this is a lost cause...they should just close it for good and access it from the neighboring beaches to the north and south

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwb4bKvme_4#t=78
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2009 Illinois Posts: 495
    Mike, this looks like the walkway down to the beach. Am I correct?
    It was my first look, baby that's all it took

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 51,935
    you are correct
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Sep 2009 Dunes of Cape Cod Posts: 1,760
    Thanks for finding this. I saw the article on Boston.com but there weren't any pic's. I'm sure we'll be checking it out soon. I posted this on FB page for my bud's. So sad. I do recall there already being a small crevice made on the left hand side as you walked down the path. I'm that was just the start of it.

Did you see that Arnold's had an electrical fire in the basement on Sat. night? We went there on Sunday and one of the employee's told us. He said it was too bad so they had to close early. ;-(
    There's no dumb a$$ vaccine