iOS 7

Didn't work.

I opened a new page in Safari, logged in to this site, clicked on a couple of threads, and then closed the Safari page. I opened up a new Safari page and opened up this site and I wasn't logged in.

Any thoughts?

I assume you are checking "Remember me" Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 2.06.58 PM.jpg

:nightmare: I was looking to update my IPad and Iphone ..but it seam to me that it's not easy
maybe I should wait a little :rolleyes:
or have John and Petri as " helper" :)

:nightmare: I was looking to update my IPad and Iphone ..but it seam to me that it's not easy
maybe I should wait a little :rolleyes:
or have John and Petri as " helper" :)
Rosita it is not hard but may be slow. If you have not done it when I arive I can do it for you

No, you can do it over the air from the iDevice if you have a good connection. Also need to have at lease 3GB of free space on the iDevice to hold the temp files.

I tried over the air with the mini and kept getting an error message. It worked when I plugged it into the laptop.

I tried over the air with the mini and kept getting an error message. It worked when I plugged it into the laptop.

I think that was first day server issues. I have iPads as TV controllers in my family room and home theater and they upgraded just fine over the air.

Anyone noticing more battery usage with the IPad?
No but I keep location services off and only run wifi at home where I use it the most. When both cell and wifi run I feel like it drains faster. But I only use it 4 hours each evening and not so much durning the day.

I use my notebook downstairs and the ipad lives on my night table. But it seems like I am charging it more often. I will pay closer attention for a while.