Villa Lo D'Amour/WV BEA, oui ou non?

spacecaptain

SBH Insider
Donc, oui. I have seen this house from the road I do believe, which means I was basically at the house. Was wondering if anyone has stayed there lately? We will have youngsters ages 7,5 and 1 so based on availability and past experience it was this little gem or the beach in l'orient, which is so difficult to pass. However, this will be first time on this side of the island and think it will be good for little ones, the calm water. Thanks for any thoughts and I apologize if there is a recent review, my searches failed to produce. Bon Lundi.

Wow. Interesting villa. As a fan of the old Marigot Bay Club I would have been all over this villa back in the day.

Simply charming! I love the bright colors and the terraced outdoor area. Love it for a beachy toes in the sand family vacation! There is not a lot of sand there for the little ones though to make sand castles. It is shallow and no waves for your young ones but there is a fair amount of grass for more serious dips. The snorkeling is great in this quiet little cove and every time I have been there we have had the little beach to ourselves. Some of these villas are right on the road so you might ask about noise and be sure the bedrooms are away from the road as folks can really book through there sometimes. (I am adding this one to my list of family spots! :D)

Merci. I will certainly pen a review - not a day goes by that I don't try to introduce a new French word or ask the kids what they want to do on St. Bart's. Thanks again everyone for the responses.

Did you end up staying at this villa - we're considering for spring break with our kids. Any feedback/advice appreciated.

image.jpgimage.jpgPimage.jpg

What precious little people! Did you, indeed, stay at the villa in question? What can you tell us about your experience?

Merci. I just wrote a response and somehow deleted. It's late. Tomorrow I will do better and sorry for the kid pics. Just thought I should show what SBH does to little ones. À demain.

The he villa was incredible. Better than any other place we have stayed on island including Baie de St Jean and L'Orient. Si vous avez un question, je n'ai rien a faire Jeudi. Actuellement, Beaucoup de choses à faire mais Villa BEA avant de travailler.

Mille merci pour les très gentil mots. Nous reviendrons sur l'île aussitôt que possible.

I have failed miserably in the review, shamelessly posting pictures of my children and not giving the villa its due review. Magnifique. Aziza and family were so kind, I cannot say enough about them. After a good number of visits to the island, I finally learned car insurance is a 500 euro deductible. We had two cars in the car park/driveway and was difficult to get in and out and eventually I clipped the post (sorry, don't know the word) and scraped the side of the van. Uh oh. But the villa was perfect for children aged 7,5 and 1. The water is very gentle and washes right up to the house. The deck has a beautifully comfortable covered day bed, where I admittedly slept several nights watching the lights and waking with the sun is a truly magical experience in that villa. We always locked everything but felt safe as usual. There is a toilet separate from both the main house and the one bedroom separate building of the villa. A couple came with us and stayed in the villa - in the aforementioned separate bedroom. Worked out nicely. PM with any questions and I will try to get up more pics of the villa when at my computer. I still long for the island particularly early mornings on the deck at this villa, and until I can get back daily repeating the mantra established so long ago:

ici je veux vivre avec la mer
ici je ne connais pas de maître
ici j'ai la liberté

Agreed . . . charming photos of the kids! I know the beach very well and like it a lot . . . especially for a brief morning or late afternoon swim. It's perfect for families (widely used locally on week-ends).