CHECK YOUR RESERVATIONS!

We are like Phil and always book our Win Air two hours after arriving. Without fail, we have always gotten on an earlier flight. Sometimes we have to wait 15 minutes for our luggage, which has arrived on the next flight.
I swear, I am not sure Win Air keeps track as to who is on which flight.
Thanks for the heads up. We will regularly check on line to make sure Win Air is not up to their usual tricks.

I have also found Flightaware to be extremely helpful on recent trips, especially for the day before and day of travel http://flightaware.com
It has a smartphone app, on which you can set flight alerts (also sends you gate changes), check airport status, check inbound flights, etc.

Winter Schedule

I check my winter flight reservations at least monthly. Today I discovered that Winair had changed our flights to SBH, thereby causing an illegal connection. I bought the tix through US Air, and they graciously changed the flights back for me. I urge all travelers to verify their flights while there is still flexibility with the carriers!

Hi All

Indeed Winair just added addtional flights for the Winter which might have caused some changes in some bookings as the flights might have shiffted. Not an issue, please email us at control@fly-winair.com copy cbuncamper@fly-winair.com and we will change your booking to a suitable connection. travellers can check there bookings at https://mytripandmore.com/ your enter your last name and booking confirmation and this will provide you with your latest Itenerary

Any questions, you can email me at cbuncamper@fly-winair.com

Regards

Claudio Buncamper

Hi All

Indeed Winair just added addtional flights for the Winter which might have caused some changes in some bookings as the flights might have shiffted. Not an issue, please email us at control@fly-winair.com copy cbuncamper@fly-winair.com and we will change your booking to a suitable connection. travellers can check there bookings at https://mytripandmore.com/ your enter your last name and booking confirmation and this will provide you with your latest Itenerary

Any questions, you can email me at cbuncamper@fly-winair.com

Regards

Claudio Buncamper

I just got an email today from Winair changing my flight in March- not a big change tho.

I too received an email from Winair yesterday changing our flights for November. But appears to be within 20 minutes or so of our original flights so no biggie.

My monthly check of our January and February St. Barth flight reservations uncovered some minor changes in our Winair flights both coming and going. The changes did not warrant my contacting Winair, so I just accepted them. I'll repeat my advice in the opening post of this thread - ​CHECK YOUR RESERVATIONS REGULARLY!

Wow, we just had a bit of a scare! Rob was in his AA account to check a flight he has booked for an upcoming business trip and suddenly asks me why I booked our November flight to SXM for a 9 PM arrival time?? WHAAAAAT? AA changed our flight that was originally scheduled to leave YYZ at 6:30 am and arrive on SXM at 3:10 pm - we were now leaving YYZ at 11:30 am and arriving on SXM at 9 pm! Rob didn't remember receiving anything from AA to advise us of this change so thank goodness he just happened to have checked on another flight.

Made a call to AA and we're now on a US Airways flight arriving on SXM at 2:36 pm. Seats were scarce so that could have been a disaster if we didn't catch the change as early as we did.

So another shout out to CHECK YOUR RESERVATIONS!!

Another tip for tracking changes is to turn on notifications for the reservation and use the app for notifications on your mobile devices. This from my Apple Watch

image.png

Both. The wallet holds boarding passes, movie tickets, affinity cards and the like. The AA app (top) give gate and time changes. When you near the day of departure the boarding pass shows on the lock screen and can be accessed without unlocking.

Also, Apple Pay cards are stored there. Just paid at The Container Store with Apple Pay.