People don't usually post here, but....

Karen

Senior Insider
So, we extended our stay from St. Barth in St. Martin, on Orient Beach. We stayed at Esmeralda Resort and I forget how many times we have stayed there.....a bunch! What a welcome and what great service on the beach ...with chairs and an umbrella! YES! We had 2 full days on the beach with lunch at Coco...great Nicoise salad and lunch at La Playa..Caesar salads.,.all good but beach $. All in all, it was a great stay. I love both islands for different reasons and it was nice to only have 2 flights home instead of 3. Dinners at L' Astrolabe, Spiga, and Il Netunno. All were exceptional. You can't go wrong in Grand Case, IMHO.

Orient Beach..... my favorite place in St Martin! There's something about that beach....don't know what it is, maybe the nice restos and their laid-back atmosphere?

Also, it looks very much like Pampelonne beach in St Tropez (my "summer residence"). As a matter of facts some of the owners have places on both....

We are staying on Orient Beach the week before Thanksgiving, when we head over to sbh. Orient is my favorite Caribbean beach.