Villa South View

MartinS

Senior Insider
Yes, I've researched it here and didn't find much...... Anyone stayed here?

My question really comes down to privacy of the pool and deck area.

thanks.

I can't help either, but we seriously thought about it for our upcoming trip, but didn't pull the trigger. Monique made me a great offer for the 9 nights we would have been there. I'm going to drive by it and take a look next week.

If you don't like what you see, please don't post it. I have it booked for the month of September and don't want my bubble burst. I am trusting that Monique is still the gracious host she was 30 years ago at White Sands in Flamands. On the other hand, please feel free to shout out all it's greatness!

I can't help either, but we seriously thought about it for our upcoming trip, but didn't pull the trigger. Monique made me a great offer for the 9 nights we would have been there. I'm going to drive by it and take a look next week.

If you don't like what you see, please don't post it. I have it booked for the month of September and don't want my bubble burst. I am trusting that Monique is still the gracious host she was 30 years ago at White Sands in Flamands. On the other hand, please feel free to shout out all it's greatness!
Tahnk you so much for your comment! is it you Pat?! X M.