places to eat in Miami

Jackjudd7

SBH Member
My wife and I head out in 12 days! We are actually spending out first night in Miami and have all day to play around there. We are staying at SLS Hotel in South Beach. Anyone have any great places to eat in South Beach? Every time Ive been in Miami has been for an Oklahoma Bowl game and normally a pretty wild trip with guys so Im looking forward to going with my wife and I.

Thanks we heard Joes is very good. Might have to check it out. Thanks!
My wife and I head out in 12 days! We are actually spending out first night in Miami and have all day to play around there. We are staying at SLS Hotel in South Beach. Anyone have any great places to eat in South Beach? Every time Ive been in Miami has been for an Oklahoma Bowl game and normally a pretty wild trip with guys so Im looking forward to going with my wife and I.

I have a thread on Miami restaurants just below- we went last May. We loved Carpaccio at the Bal Harbour shops- very authentic Italian and great people watching! Joe's Stone Crab was really excellent!

Bazaar by Jose Andres - it's right in your hotel. I've never eaten there, but Jose has a bunch of places in DC and all are great.

Yardbird is a great spot. Walkable from your hotel. Hip southern food from a new hot shot chef.

Osteria del Teatro - also near your hotel is an old school italian place. It's like going back in time or into a Godfather movie