St. Thomas

Love all of these tips!!! Rosemary--- I looked it up--- that looks like my kinda' place--- thanks!

:) This trip is really great. Reconnecting with old, good friends, while getting such great advice from all of you--- priceless! Here's one of the really amazing things, that sort of reminds me why I love this site: one of the classmates---- an amazing, strong woman, has suffered enormous losses over the years. Lost a child, then a husband, and her son, love of her life, has severe Autism. Of everyone I can think of, she deserves a vacation, big time--- but can't afford it. We all chipped in, and voila! She's going to be there. This trip, the exploring, the 30 year reunion, all of it super cool:triumphant: I really, truly appreciate the tips. And I will plan a wonderful dinner with Rosita's sister (Colette) help, and suggest day trips to dive beach bars where girls can have fun !!!

Kathy..a good story about friendship. Have a wonderful time with your gang as you reconnect in person.

I'd recommend a restaurant called Epernay in Frenchtown, St Thomas... and you'll be surprised if you ask around that there are many St Barth names and families there, thus the name Frenchtown... (and if you go to Epernay ask if my friend Karrl Foster is there, he's a big fan of St Barth as well...)