• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Summer Resto Closings

cassidain

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 5.17.37 PM.png

too difficult to spell... BBT is was easier when you were a "4ther". Easier to spell at least. Since the juillettistes vacation the whole month of July according to the previous thread..I will only aspire to that title...

too difficult to spell... BBT is was easier when you were a "4ther". Easier to spell at least. Since the juillettistes vacation the whole month of July according to the previous thread..I will only aspire to that title...

Most likely this will only be a one time thing. Hope to return to 25+ days next year at the End of June into July. This year has way too many conflicts. Heading your way tomorrow night but just for 1 day

25+ days qualifies as a Juillettistes to me. You two will be the "4ther Juillettistes" next year... ;D. Well we will have to catch you next year same time! San Diego has been beautiful lately.. a few gloomy mornings that blow off by mid day and then spectacular rest of the day. Too bad your not here longer. We would love to catch up!

Pipiri Palace closed after dinner Saturday. They said they may reopen after a week but didn't sound very confident. Someone else told us there was an ownership change taking place.