Milan?

Ok, fortunately I don't have to do this quick trip ! But--- I'm glad for the reminder of how much I want to vacation in Italy. My sister chairs a meeting in Florence next March, and I've invited myself to accompany her:)

You will make a wonderful buddy! So many great places in this world to visit-just ask Petri or JEK!!

All someone has to do is mention that they are heading to or have just been to Italy--and I grin from ear to ear. Wonderful welcoming people and so many sights, both man made and natural. And don't get me started on the fabulous food from so many regions.

Yes, Amy--so true!! I just love Italy. It was my first choice for our honeymoon (Sardinia was my favorite place ever visited until....)...but then Tom somehow talked me into SBH. I really did NOT want to go to the Caribbean---I thought it would all be like Curacao and Cancun and the touristy parts of the Bahamas...yuk. Boy, was I ever wrong! Florence in March should be great! Petri--I did see the Bulgari Hotel, and it looked very nice!