St. Barts Map Bracelet

milgreen2

SBH Member
On island now and would love to buy one of the simpler St. Barts map bracelets but don't love shopping* and would appreciate tips on where to find a nice one -- similar to the Gege et Tallula design. No gems or anything, just sterling silver, leather cord and maybe a bead or pearl closure.

Thanks in advance.

* except for wine:D. Okay, and shoes.

Louisa at the Drugstore des Caraibes in St. Jean has some very simple silver on different color cords

Diamond Genesis still carries the St. Barth "map" bracelets and necklaces. I had one sent to me as a Christmas gift a few months ago.

Jeanette and I both agree that Diamond Genesis would be the best bet for buying the bracelet. My husband bought the the white gold with the black band for a birthday present for me at the shop in Gustavia from the lovely store manager Alessandra and I haven't taken off since then (March). I saw different versions at local shops and this is the original one!!!

Thanks for all the suggestions. Found one at United of St. Barth, it's the Gege et Tallula one I wanted. Sterling sliver, on a slim gray cord, with a tiny island relief map charm signed by the artisans. Very simple, and I love it. White gold and black diamonds next time, perhaps.

Been looking for a pendant to wear on gold chain around my neck. I think I might shop for this map design in June. Any suggestions?

Jewelry, like many other things, is such a personal thing--- I happen to LOVE the Les Artsans pieces--- so unusual and special!! Have fun shopping! I've had my eyes on a couple of their pieces.....just gorgeous!

Katva-I too enjoy my visits there as the staff is so welcoming. They are now my jewelry repairers as well. Very courteous. And their pieces are gorgeous.

It seems you have found what you wanted. For people looking in the future I'd add Fabienne Miot to the list of stores. Last Fall I found two pieces there, one for my wife and the other for 9 year old daughter. The prices were reasonable especially bracelet for my daughter. It is a simple round silver "coin" with the island cut out of the center on a black cord and cost about €30.