• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Nungan: The Voice - The Battle Round

Sheryl, I am not familiar with The Voice judging. Does this mean if the three judges didn't vote to save Nungan, she was voted off the show by the first judge and the other contestant remained?

This performance is known in the US version as the "Battle Rounds". Nungan and Celine had the same coach going into this round and essentially had a sing-off. Their coach chose Celine - Nungan was then open for any of the other 3 coaches to steal. All 3 pushed their buttons which meant that SHE then had the choice to choose to continue to be mentored by any one of the 3. They all made their case and she made her choice. So she lives another round. I've seen many such situations where no coaches made the save. So good for her!!

Thanks for the explanation Sheryl. I didnt get all that was happening due to my poor French comprehension....

Thanks for the explanation Sheryl. I didnt get all that was happening due to my poor French comprehension....
I can relate, mb! It's been fun to follow this great opportunity for Annie . . . and I believe one of the local papers summarized her performance as being among the best, but being side by side with Celine, who is also a front runner, her coach simply had a tough choice. So Annie should still be very much in contention. So great to see for this friend of Nungan and Papa. Go Annie!!