COTE DE PROVENCE

MIke R

Senior Insider
be still my heart...5.99 at Trader Joes!....bought one bottle and its chillin in the refrigerator...if its good...going back for a couple of cases for the summer

it passed the test with us for an everyday Happy Hour rose for summer time.....very nice....5.99 a bottle at Trader Joes....

cote.jpg

it passed the test with us for an everyday Happy Hour rose for summer time.....very nice....5.99 a bottle at Trader Joes....

:up: now to see if they carry it on the West coast as well! Case-worthy or just a few more bottles?

definitely case worthy for an everyday summer rose.....no doubt

I would still go with a Whispering Angel for a weekend or special occasion summer rose...

I think Ott is overrated and overpriced so I wouldn't go with that at all...in a blind taste test I did last summer, 4 out of 6 people preferred Whispering Angel over Ott..and one of the six was a liquor store owner, self described wine snob, who sells both and he picked WA

I like 'em all, but Ott on the beach in St. Barth has special significance to our family.

as my Sicilian grandfather would say...who made killer red wine in his basement.

"its rose for Gods sakes..its not real wine!"

he would roll over in his grave if he saw me with a glass of rose in my hand...meanwhile we are killing our second bottle, and about to go to dinner...LOL

Found this at Trader Joes today -- quite nice for the price! Lower than you paid, and a great bargain for what you get!

Thanks. I figured that was the problem, but I'm surprised that the phone doesn't "know" which way the photo was taken (landscape or portrait) and "remember" it when the photo is accessed.

All Mac based software does the know/remember bit, but Windows just doesn't get it :)

We had some of that last year and we agree with you. What Traders did you go to? I can't recall if the ones in MA sell wine.