• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Junies.....

PIRATE40

Senior Insider
Who will be on Island this June? Kathie and I will be June1-June14.....Want to have a get together at Villa L'Enclos.....

I'll be there surrounding June 1-7. Right now, I'm thinking May 30-June 18, but only have accommodations set for the 1-8th. I need to get in gear...

Who will be on Island this June? Kathie and I will be June1-June14.....Want to have a get together at Villa L'Enclos.....
Mr. Salem and I are thinking of going again somewhere around June 11 or 12 for a week. Someone, not mentioning any names, has a birthday that ends in a zero that week.:culpability:

May 26- June 9 for the big 90 on June 5 .
from what we've heard, ALL the old office regulars will be here the first week in June for the party of the century

May 26- June 9 for the big 90 on June 5 .
from what we've heard, ALL the old office regulars will be here the first week in June for the party of the century
So will said party be happening on the 5th or is it a weeklong celebration or what? I'm trying to figure out a way down, but certainly don't want to miss the celebration so I'd like to plan accordingly.

So will said party be happening on the 5th or is it a weeklong celebration or what? I'm trying to figure out a way down, but certainly don't want to miss the celebration so I'd like to plan accordingly.
Mostly on the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th . . . maybe on the 3rd too!

Lance and I arrive on May 30th through the 8th of June! This is a little later than usual for us and it's paying off!
Ok.....I have to admit that I am SUPER excited to meet Phil and Amy in person! Woohoo!
And JEK! WOW!
Along with some other favorites! Can't wait to see Martin and Lisa, Gary and Toni, Eddie, Lloyd and Pat, Rosita etc....!