Who's Watching the Grammys?

Wow. What a performance. Missy, I hope to some day see The Preservation Hall Jazz Band live.

And now we have Kelly Clarkson doing The Tennessee Waltz.

They really are a sight to see (and hear) in their little, old, venue on St Peter Street in New Orleans' French Quarter. Get there early and plan to wait in line and sit cross-legged on the floor! You never know who might show up. I was lucky enough to be there when Harry Connick, Jr. sat in on a set. Magical!

Such a dichotomy of sounds and textures on this music show, for sure!!!

I hope to some day see The Preservation Hall Jazz Band live.

And now we have Kelly Clarkson doing The Tennessee Waltz.

you should...everyone should...well worth it...

and yes then we had to endure Clarkson doing Patti Page....LOL

And that ball of energy called Bruno Mars just makes me get up and dance! The Caribbean was well-represented for sure!

The Bob Marley tribute was fun. Sting is always amazing.

I just love Damian Marley!

yep...too short....they could have went for anther 15 minutes and that would have been fine with me....Damian is the man....love how they tied in two Marley esque Sting and Mars songs

The Lumineers are another band that falls outside my comfort zone, but I can't deny their talent. They played a bar around the corner from us 2 weeks ago. I would have checked them out if we had a sitter.....

Jack White is up now. His talent is jaw dropping. Did anyone else here see the documentary It Might Get Loud?

Off too bed....